Notice for Parents
- Please select the class you would like to attend, based on your child’s age and preferred time slot, on our online application form.
- Unless otherwise arranged, no class will be held on any public holiday or school holiday.
- All our Acorn Class students who are interested in applying to our pre-nursery or nursery classes are required to apply in accordance with the formal admission procedures.
- If a child has left the Acorn Class but would like to re-apply, we will consider the circumstances for leaving upon re-application. The child may be put on the waiting list, and we cannot guarantee enrolment in the same class.
- Mighty Oaks International Nursery and Kindergarten parents will enjoy priority bookings and discounts on parent workshops and training organised by Mighty Oaks Club.
- All fees paid are non-refundable unless the class is overbooked. Serious medical conditions with supporting documents will also be considered.
- School fees must be paid as usual during the period of your child’s sick leave or casual leave.
- In the case of your child’s withdrawal from school, you must inform the school with two months’ written notice.
- A full month worth of school fees will be charged even if your child is admitted to or leaves the school halfway through the month (school fees cannot be prorated or calculated for payment on a daily basis).